Monday 13 September 2010

Fae to be famous?!



This talented little lady above is the daughter of a very special new customer and supplier of mine...not to mention confidant and inspirational friend.

Seen here livening up the Downham Market Chamber of Trade meeting attendee and agenda pages, Fae Harper sat quietly and illustrated the paper with beautifully detailed insects and characters. There were also impressions of the people at the meeting....including a sketch of our latest Lingo team member, Abbie. 

Well, there's just a small chance that Fae's drawings might be used on a website we're developing with a new customer (certainly they have helped to inspire already) and hopefully from that, there'll be a nice way for me to say a big thank you to these two new girls in my world, Fae and Jane Harper. You two are truly lovely!

Oh, and thank you for my stroganoff...it was yummy, I have a clean bowl here for you! When I have a kitchen I can cook in I intend to make a cake or two to thank you too! Jane I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. :) 




3 comments:

  1. I'll make Fae a star Liz, gorgoues little drawing and if Fae's mum is ok with it I'd like to use the pic above shown with her sketching away on my web too,would Fae like a little braclet with her design on for her troubles? Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! I've pointed Fae's mum Jane towards your comment, so we'll wait to hear, but I'm sure she'd love that! I've got the original picture here ready for when we look at your site design next week! :) ooh what a lovely circle! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fae and I would be absolutely delighted to have her sketching on your site, thank you. Just sitting here this morning watching a play of 3 fairies and one witch on lolly sticks. Fae never stops drawing long, thin, tall people. So plenty more material here!! Fae would love a little bracelet and she says "Thank you very much Kim!"

    ReplyDelete