Tuesday 7 April 2009

mother board

Typical, the day I return from holiday, and have more than the average bear to contend with, what happens? My motherboard implodes...the second in 6 months. First the laptop went, and now the desktop's gone too. :-(

Praise-be for decent back up systems...!

One quick trip to a well known computer retailer later, and I'm now the proud owner of a lovely new hp (don't ask me the spec - all I know is that it's fast - almost as fast as Craig's!)

I'm really enjoying reinstalling all my programmes and settings and actually being a bit more organised - one good thing about the occaisional computer death is that you end up with a clean desktop and a fresh start everywhere- no junk. It'll take a while before I feel like I'm fully functioning again, but at least I'm enjoying the process....

No comments:

Post a Comment